The Monocle Stamper: XL Round Clear Stamping Tool - Clear Stamper Collection
The Monocle Stamper is a sight to see! The Monocle is an XL sized round stamper (1.5-inch diameter stamping surface) with a crystal clear silicone stamper head and clear acrylic handle. Not only a sight to see, but this stamper is a great polish saver since you will be able to place your design the way you want it on the first try. And, because you can never have enough of them, we added one of our clear, thin credit card polish scrappers!
*TAKE SPECIAL CARE*: These stamper heads take a lot of love to create, make sure to continue that love with these helpful care tips:
- Do not prime the clear head. Sanding will cause haziness. Instead, wash with soap and water before first use and allow to air dry.
- Use our Sticky Stamper Station, a lint roller, or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads hard, it may cause the heads to tear!
Please note the handle is made with acrylic and will be permanently cloudy if it comes into contact with acetone.
- WE WENT BIGGER! We took our clear silicone "Glass" Stamper and made it bigger, like XL bigger!
- THE MONOCLE STAMPER has a crystal clear 1.5 in. dia. stamping surface with a clear acrylic handle.
- CAP FOR SAFETY! When not in uses, keep the acylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- BEST PRACTICE: You will need to remove the stamping side not in use to get the best nail visibility.
- TREAT YOUR GLASS STAMPER LIKE A BABY! See Description for Tips, Tricks, Cleaning, Priming and more.
- monocle stamper
- reverse stamping
I was hesistant on getting this stamper because it was big. I recently started doing stamping on my nails and thought smaller stamper was better. But I realized I was wrong. This stamper is perfect for even small designs, for reverse stamping and layering. I love it. Will definitely purchase another one.
The stamp pad is kind of sticky and squishy. It picks up great. It just has one huge flaw. It doesn't stay in the plastic holder. The pad keeps coming out. I have wasted so much polish and time because of that. The plastic holder needs to be a bit smaller and tighter. If you could find a way to keep the pad in place, then I would rate it 5 stars. It could be even better if the plastic bottom of the stamp holder base was removable.
I watched a nailart video that recommended this company's product because she boasted that the top coat would not smudge/streak the nailart. I'd been searching for a few years for such a product so I took a chance. I don't know how they do it but the top coat DOES NOT streak my polish!!! I'd also been wanting a sticky coat for stamping, which is also amazing. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND Maniology polish. I also purchased the XL clear stamper. I love it because I can see where I'm placing my stamp. Thank you Maniology!
Pretty well! I had to make sure I used very runny thin polish on the plates because it didn’t pick up any thicker polish. One thing happened though... I got a bit of polish on the cap of the store and when I swiped it with acetone it made the plastic foggy. So I am going to try to paint over it but I know that was my fault. Just the plastic type.
This is my go to stamper. The large round stamper gives me a nice view of what I am stamping. I ages pick up well too.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.