The Monocle Stamper: XL Round Clear Stamping Tool - Clear Stamper Collection
The Monocle Stamper is a sight to see! The Monocle is an XL sized round stamper (1.5-inch diameter stamping surface) with a crystal clear silicone stamper head and clear acrylic handle. Not only a sight to see, but this stamper is a great polish saver since you will be able to place your design the way you want it on the first try. And, because you can never have enough of them, we added on of our clear, thin credit card polish scrappers!
*TAKE SPECIAL CARE*: These stamper heads take a lot of love to create, make sure to continue that love with these helpful care tips: 1) Do not prime the clear head. Sanding will cause haziness. Instead, wash with soap and water before first use and allow to air dry. 2) Use our Sticky Stamper Station, a lint roller, or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy. 3) Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads hard, it may cause the heads to tear!
Please note the handle is made with acrylic and will be permanently cloudy if it comes into contact with acetone.
- WE WENT BIGGER! We took our clear silicone "Glass" Stamper and made it bigger, like XL bigger!
- THE MONOCLE STAMPER has a crystal clear 1.5 in. dia. stamping surface with a clear acrylic handle.
- CAP FOR SAFETY! When not in uses, keep the acylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- BEST PRACTICE: You will need to remove the stamping side not in use to get the best nail visibility.
- TREAT YOUR GLASS STAMPER LIKE A BABY! See Description for Tips, Tricks, Cleaning, Priming and more.
- monocle stamper
- reverse stamping
This is a great stamper. Picks up images easily. I have a couple so I can do reverse stamping.
works great easy to pick up with clear view.
This stamp has a great feel. The larger face gives a nice surface for larger stamps on longer nails. Also provides a nice surface for reverse stamping.
I wanted this stamper for a long time and was able to get it with my built up Maniology points! It is just a little smaller than expected, but picks up whole images flawlessly.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.