Heat Wave: Polarized (P116) - Neon Purple Nail Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Things are heating up this summer! We're throwing some shade on you with Polarized, our neon purple nail polish. This bright purple polish paints on those beachy vibes for a wild summer getaway wherever you are. Stamp over this nail polish with your favorite stamping polishes or create gorgeous gradients with an entire spectrum of Heat Wave colors.
- BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL: The Heat Wave collection features loud neon nail polishes that will help you make a statement.
- NAILED IT: Our regular nail polishes allow you to explore your creativity with special effects and colors that are beautiful for all-over coverage.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: All of our polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. (Each bottle contains 13ml of nail polish.)
Why nail polish? Sometimes, your creativity calls for sheer colors, chunky glitters, and extreme special effects that just won't work with stamping. Regular nail polish is made to be painted onto the entire nail with a quicker drying time and features a wide array of fun styles. Explore our collection of regular nail polishes to feel inspired for your next manicure.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.