Amethyst (NA023) - Dark Purple Mirror Nail Art Powder
Amethyst ultra-fine powder comes in dark violet color with a gentle sheen and shiny mirror finish. Use the sponge applicator to work into the nail evenly and smoothly or tap onto your nails for just a hint of sparkle. A little goes a long way! This twist-top container includes 0.5 grams of powder, more than enough for multiple manicures and pedicures.
All powders and pigments have different structures and finish so powder and pigments of the same weight will look different in volume. Content is filled by weight and not by volume. The container will look as half-full only.
For best results, use over semi-dry nail polishes and seal with a smudge-free top coat to best preserve the mirror effect. When using with gel polishes, use a no-wipe gel top coat.
Swatch by: @alea_ssi
- REFLECT: Amethyst ultra fine powder comes in a dark violet color with a gentle sheen and shiny mirror finish.
- SUPER FINE: Extra fine glitters can be sprinkled or worked into a smooth finish.
- SO MANY POSSIBILITIES: Works great for nails or any DIY crafting projects!
- EASY OPEN: Each container comes with an easy twist-off lid and .5 grams of powder.
- EASY APPLICATION: Includes a mini sponge applicator for applying over polishes and gels.
- base coat
- mirror powders
- coat black
Can't wait to use this, the colour is perfect and the shine is gorgeous!
I love this!!! Looks amazing on my fingers. It was so easy to work with and u don't need alot to get great coverage
Best purple Ive ever used!
I'm new at using nail powders, so it took some doing, but it is totally worth it! The color is amazing and the shine is like nothing else. The amount of product provided and price are perfect for someone like me that is still unused to using it, it lets me experiment with the application without making my bank account cry. As for application, I used Maniology's own Sticky Base Coat (works wonders!).
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.