Holographic: Nail Foil Starter Kit - Base Coat, Top Coat, Polish, Foil Glue & Foils
Say "holo" to our little friend! Our Holographic Nail Foil Starter Kit will have you waving your fingers at everybody. Holographic rainbow glitters over silver metallic swirls make every single day feel like a party. Woo! Now, who's ready for some champagne?! This starter kit is perfect for the nail foil newbie looking to dip their toes and fingers into something new.
Starter Kit Includes:
- (2) packs Holographic nail foils
- (1) 0.4 fl oz. bottle Smudge Free Top Coat
- (1) 0.4 fl oz. bottle Calcium Rich Base Coat
- (1) 0.4 fl oz. bottle El Dorado creative art polish (B152)
- (1) 0.5 fl oz. bottle Nail Foil Glue
- Prep your nail foil sheet by cutting nail sized strips with scissors.
- Apply a base coat to your nails and let dry.
- Apply a thin coat of nail foil adhesive to the nail and allow it to dry until adhesive turns from white to clear and is tacky to the touch.
- Take one pre-cut foil piece and apply the foil design side facing upward onto the nail. Firmly rub the foil design to the nail.
- Repeat steps 3-4 until your desired look is created.
**Tip: An orange stick can help to rub off foil in hard to reach areas. Due to the delicacy of this product, there may be spots where foil does not adhere.
We love seeing what makes you, you! Get creative, and share your masterpiece in the comment section below!
- HOLY HOLO: Holographic nail foils help you create unique nail art in a flash!
- 2 DESIGNS PER SET: This bundle comes with everything you need for multiple manicures.
- HANDLE W/CARE: These babies are delicate! Handle your foils with care for best results.
- STICKY SITUATION: Foils must be applied using our special nail foil glue.
- SWEET & SIMPLE: Just wait for your nail foil glue to get tacky and rub your foil designs until they stick.
Not foil proof
The foil does not stick on nails consistently. How long do you let the glue dry for before applying foil? It worked on 3 of my nails - good thing they were on the same hand! Product needs better directions maybe a video on the website.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.