Limited-Edition XL Round Holiday Monocle Stamper
Our Limited Edition Holiday Monocle Stamper should be at the top of your Christmas list! This XL-sized round stamper (1.5 inch diameter stamping surface) comes with a crystal clear silicone stamper head and clear acrylic handle. Place your design the way you want it on the very first try. This special stamper comes with a cute and festive holiday design on the cap as well as a matching mini holiday scraper card.
**These stamper heads take a lot of love to create, make sure to continue that love with these helpful care tips:
- Do not prime the clear head. Sanding will cause haziness.
- Use a lint roller or scotch tap to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads too hard, it may cause the heads to tear.
- WE WENT BIGGER! We took our clear silicone "Glass" Stamper and made it bigger, like XL bigger!
- THE MONOCLE STAMPER has a crystal clear 1.5 in. dia. stamping surface with a clear acrylic handle.
- CAP FOR SAFETY! When not in uses, keep the acrylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- BEST PRACTICE: You will need to remove the stamping side not in use to get the best nail visibility.
- TREAT YOUR GLASS STAMPER LIKE A BABY! See Description for Tips, Tricks, Cleaning, Priming and more.
The Holiday Stamper is wondsrful. It picks up the desig n as easily and completely as well as being easy to see through to line up my design..
Love it pick up really good
Best clear stamper yet!
I love this stamper...right out of the box. Very sharp pickup and clear images. By far, my favorite new stamper!
Was so pleasantly surprised with this stamper....know it will become one of my favorites. Successful stamping on very first try right out of the package. Thanks for such a great product Maniology!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.