Swatch Me Polish Bottle Sticker Set - 50 Stickers
Who doesn't love stickers?! Our Swatch Me stickers are more than just fun decals. This set comes with 50 black/white stickers made for swatching polishes. Place them onto the caps of your Maniology or Bundle Monster polish bottles and stamp away. These stickers make it easier to see which polishes stamp best over dark or light colors.
- SWATCH OUT: These stickers make it easier to see the actual color in your bottle.
- POLISH LOVERS: Set of 50 stickers for your entire collection.
- PLAN YOUR MANI: Check your polishes when stamped over dark and light colors.
- PEEL & STICK: Perfect size for the tops of all of your Maniology and Bundle Monster bottles.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- base coat
I use them to stamp the polish colors on bottle tops. And I use some to stamp other off brand polishes that I can’t part with by placing the stickers on the side of the bottles to reference how the would look.
Great stickers to swatch your colors just like come on the top of all Maniology bottles. This way ALL of your bottles can be easy to determine from the top.
I love having the chance to stamp the polishes on the swatch stickers because I can use it on ALL of my polish colors!!
I purchased the swatch stickers thinking they would be nice to have. I was wrong...they are an absolute necessity for me! It’s so helpful to have them right there on the lid of the polish so I can see how the color will look on black or light colors! They are easy to stamp a sample onto, easy to apply and they stay adhered to the lid.
What can I say? Excellent product. I bought these for all of my stamping and regular polishes. Ingenious idea since I store my polishes upright in drawers. It’s convenient to look down and see the colors at a glance and also see how they stamp over black and white.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.