The Gardener Collection: Moonglow (B245) - Light Teal Stamping Polish
*TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to's and stamping inspiration.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SUCKER FOR SUCCULENTS: The Gardener is our collection of creamy stamping polishes inspired by succulents & crystals.
- RADIANT & RICH: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- reverse stamping
Adds just enough punch of color love ut
Much lighter in person than it appears in the photo, but it is a pretty color.
This is a very beautiful color and it works for an all over base color as well as for reverse stamping on many designs. I only did subtracted one star because the Swatch does not match the color of the actual polish. The Polish is a bit more green than Blue.
I like this color a lot, but to me it was a little more green than the photo.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.