The Gardener Collection: Rose Quartz (B242) - Pastel Pink Stamping Polish
Rose Quartz (B242) from The Gardener collection is inspired by the healing properties of the pink crystal. This gentle pink stamping polish captures the same feelings of unconditional love and calm with an opaque, smooth, and creamy finish. Feel inspired by this precious gem! Paint onto your nails with a feminine manicure or stamp onto a color of your choice for just a pop of pink.
*TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to's and stamping inspiration.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SUCKER FOR SUCCULENTS: The Gardener is our collection of creamy stamping polishes inspired by succulents & crystals.
- RADIANT & RICH: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- stamping polish
The pink I was looking for!!!!! So light and creamy!
It’s a pretty color, but I don’t recommend to stamp with. I thought it was my stamper, so I tested the black stamping polish. My stamper picked up the image well with the black stamping polish.
I love the color! It is super pigmented! I would definitely buy again!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.