The Gardener Collection: Spanish Moss (B243) - Dusty Green Stamping Polish
Spanish Moss (B243) from The Gardener collection bottles up the feels of a lazy, humid summer day. Inspired by the Spanish Moss plant, this dusty green nail stamping polish will help you wind down with its calming, languid nature. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for a cute and subtle manicure. *TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to's and stamping inspiration.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SUCKER FOR SUCCULENTS: The Gardener is our collection of creamy stamping polishes inspired by succulents & crystals.
- RADIANT & RICH: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- nail color
- polish palette
A perfect green!
This is the prettiest green! It's sort of half muted /half bright... Hard to explain until you see it in person. I have used it both as a nail color and forever stamping. Love it!
This is the perfect green for so many designs! Whether it's a full nail color or reverse stamping it is a beautiful leafy green! looks fabulous stamped on top of a darker green for a tone on tone look.
Very lovely color of green. I really like the color. Works great for leaves and tree tops, & grasses. I like this color alot
Stamps well over black and white.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.