Around the World 2: London Side Street (BM-XL156) - Single Plate
For a mani that's well fit, we know our onion. Our London Side Street nail stamping plate from the Around the World 2 collection captures the sensation of England's cold teeming rain, splashing through puddles, and warming our souls with steaming cups tea. Stamp another passport destination right onto your nails with landmarks, flags, and raindrop designs. This XL (4.25in x 2.4in) plate features full nail, accent, and buffet-style designs to give you tons of ways to be creative. As with all our nail stamping plates, we use laser-engraved stainless steel, so you'll receive the highest quality and most intricate results. We love to hear from you! Leave a review and share your creation! *NOTE*: Due to differences between monitor displays, actual color may vary slightly from image. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remi Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.
- WELL FIT: Splash through puddles & enjoy the pattering of rain drops with our London-inspired plate
- PASSPORT STAMPER: Nail stamping is easy peasy; use w/ a base color or create a decal for bangin' tips
- THE WORLD AT LARGE: XL plates (4.75x2.4in) feature lots of full nail, accent, & buffet-style designs
- EXPLORE: Other Around the World 2 destinations--Canada, Thailand, Morocco, and Australia
- WE KNOW OUR ONIONS: Plates are made w/ high-quality stainless steel for the best stamping results
I'm having a bit of trouble picking up a full design with the stamper, but I'm still learning. Love the designs!
I used this plate to do a mani for Mother's Day- my mom and I love tea! It came out so cute! The plate works really well!
Nicely etched, as expected. I got this in part for the TARDIS, um, I mean the police box. The two rain images in the bottom row pair nicely together for a rainy day mani.
Keep calm and carry on enjoying this plate
I really like this plate since it reminds me of London (I use to live there). The clouds and the rain plus tea time and the tube too! It stamps very well just like the other plates do from bundle monster. If you like anything British you'll love this plate.
This plate is very pretty. Unmistakable icons that scream "I
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.