Shape Nouveau: Off the Grid (BM-XL505) - Single Plate
You don't need to color within the lines. Live off the grid and follow your own calling! Our Off the Grid (BM-XL505) stamping plate offers an awesome array of 3D graphics and modern abstract designs that will fly you through a digital hallucination. Combine our crazy patterns and fun colors (or no colors) to get as weird as you want to get. Express yourself! This XL (4.25in x 2.4in) plate features full nail, accent, and buffet-style designs to give you tons of ways to be creative. As with all our nail stamping plates, we use laser-engraved stainless steel, so you'll receive the highest quality and most intricate results.
We love to hear from you! Leave a review and share your creation!
*NOTE*: Due to differences between monitor displays, actual color may vary slightly from image. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remi Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.
- GRID GARDEN: Stamp w/ 3D graphics and modern abstract designs for a truly unique contemporary look
- ENDLESS EXPRESSION: Layer designs & wild colors for limitless contemporary manis
- SUPER SIMPLE: Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to perfectly you-nique nails
- BIGGER IS BETTER: XL plates (4.75x2.4in) feature tons of full nail, accent, & buffet-style designs
- WE'VE GOT LASERS: Our laser-engraved stainless steel guarantees precision & quality results
love the look of the plate, can't wait to try.
So many options in one plate. Cool.
This is a cool plate because it's hard to find a broad range of different shapes together like this. It's easy to do fun abstract designs and the spacing allows for using bits and pieces individually; I used the really small dots as the eyes of a stuffed animal for some nail art a few months ago, it was perfect.
It was exactly what was
It was exactly what was pictured.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.