Special FX: Just a Girl in the World (BM-XL452) - Single Plate
Newspaper and map-printed nails bring out the bookworm in all of us, but the technique can be sloppy and annoying. Well, we’ve got some news for you! Our Just a Girl in the World stamping plate (4.75”x2.4”) gives you a fail-proof way to snag that literary look without the wasted paper or disappointment. Perfectly map out your next manicure with a variety of newspaper, text, and topographical full-nail designs to choose from. Stamping is so quick and easy, you can get back to studying for finals… or explore the urban jungle. Like all of our nail stamping plates, we use laser-etched stainless steel, so you can achieve the highest quality and most intricate results. For nail stamping tips & tricks, we've got your back! Visit the Nail Academy page on our website for tons of easy-to-follow instructions and video tutorials.
- HOT OFF THE PRESS: Get the look of newspaper/map print nails with a simple press of your stamp
- BOOKISH BABE: Mix & match with newspaper, text, topography, and map graphics
- ADVENTURE TIME: Stamping is quick & easy; you’ll have more time to explore the great outdoors
- EXTRA! EXTRA! XL nail stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a variety of full nail designs
- WHAT A STEEL: We use high-quality, laser-etched stainless steel for only the best stamping results
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
Cute plate. Stamps great.
Love this one. Stamps easily and clearly. Fun design options. Another good plate from BMC. A great addition to my and any stamping collection.
Girl in the World
Love this plate. It stamps great and makes you think you are traveling all over the world when you look at your nails.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.