Artist Collaboration: amyytran (BM-XL219) - Single Plate
Another year, another collaboration plate set! We have scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail artists out there to bring you our fourth round of Artist Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with @amyytran and this plate gives off nothing but happiness. Inspired by the cute cartoony designs of anime animation, she designs her own emoji style nail plate full of facial expressions and foodie sweets!
- NOT 1, NOT 2, NOT 3, BUT 4! That's right, our 4th set of blogger collaboration nail stamping plates!
- ANIME CUTESY BOMB! amyytran gives us (BM-XL219) and it is so full of cuteness we just might explode with cartoony happiness!
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
I love this plate! Super cute and easy to use. I’ve gotten so many complements on my nails!
Kudos Maniology and Amyytran! This plate has such cute designs and is easy to work with even for nail stamping beginners. This is my go-to plate for doing swatches of new stamping polishes I get.
I’m always a huge fan of the plates here and this is no exception! Super cute.
i'm a professional stylist and just got into stamping. i am thoroughly impressed with my items. i tested them out straight from the package and the icecube stamper is by far my favorite stamper it came ready out of the package. cant wait to use these cute plates on my nails. the possibilities are endless.
I am super new to stamping. This plate was great for me, because I love every single design, and will definitely use them all (and have already used most - (so it's good value, I'm definitely getting my money's worth!). It is also great for me, as a beginner because the designs look great as a simple stamp, but also lend themselves really well to trying out other techniques. I did my first gradient and first reverse-stamp design with this plate today (pictured). I used non-stamping polishes, and it works great.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.