Artist Collaboration: amyytran (BM-XL219) - Single Plate
Another year, another collaboration plate set! We have scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail artists out there to bring you our fourth round of Artist Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with @amyytran and this plate gives off nothing but happiness. Inspired by the cute cartoony designs of anime animation, she designs her own emoji style nail plate full of facial expressions and foodie sweets!
- NOT 1, NOT 2, NOT 3, BUT 4! That's right, our 4th set of blogger collaboration nail stamping plates!
- ANIME CUTESY BOMB! amyytran gives us (BM-XL219) and it is so full of cuteness we just might explode with cartoony happiness!
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
- object stamps
So Many Cute Treats!
This is the first plate I've seen with macaron that actually look like macaron. I adore all of the images and they are so easy to stamp with!
Perfect for faces!
I got this plate for the little faces! It is perfect for all of my inanimate object stamps I have! I will bring them ALIIIIVE!!
It's so cute!
I got this plate to do designs on my daughter's nails. She's 11 and she absolutely loves the designs. I do too. After her nails were done, she showed everyone that came near her , her nails. That makes me so happy! Thank you guys for having such great products!
The first plate I've tried
Im new to stamping, and got a stamper and some plates from maniology, and this was the first plate I tested :) I have only tested the larger spot of candies on the right of the plate, and it is amazing! I really love the strawberries, and everything picked up nicely and even. I cant wait to try reverse stamping in the future so I can color in some of the designs as well. I love it, thanks so much!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.