Artist Collaboration: Clairestelle8 (m035) - Nail Stamping Plate
Our gal pal, Clairestelle, is a bold pop of color in a black and white world. Together with Claire's neon heart, we've designed a plate that's ready to splash rainbows across the planet. This one-of-a-kind plate features 9 wide landscape designs both imaginative and intrinsic. Explore different realms of creativity with this simple plate.
We love to hear from you! Show us your beautiful manicure, give @clairestelle8 a shout out on Instagram, and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- COLOR YOUR WORLD: We've collaborated with Clairestelle8 to create this kickass stamping plate.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Have not used this particlar plate yet, but I am having a wonderdul time playing with the ones I have. Looking forward to more
This is an amazing plate. I created an ombre (fade) with temperature changing cat eye gel polish. I then stamped the images from plates M035 and M131 using Straight Up Black. Maniology plates, stampers and polishes (and a little bit of practice) make it so easy to create amazing nails, even for a not so young (but young at heart) amateur like me.
Absolutely love the beach scene!
Can't wait to try some of the other designs. I used the beach design. I love it!
Love the designs
I love the designs. They are so beautiful.
Love the designs
Fun images with multiple placement options per scene.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.