Artist Collaboration: Hannys_Manis (m055)
If you're like us, you've probably stalked @Hannys_Manis' social media profiles for some nail inspo, but this time, she's serving up her manicure magic on a plate. This Maniology x @Hannys_Manis collab is bursting with sprinkles, teddy bears, unicorns, and poop-galore, and it's just waiting to be stamped! With 7 full nail and 18 accent designs, you'll have manicures for days on end!
We love to hear from you! Show us your beautiful manicure, give @Hannys_Manis a shout out on Instagram, and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- MANICURE MAGIC: This collab is bursting with sprinkles, teddy bears, unicorns, and poop-galore!
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- stamping plate
This is such a cute plate! The first image that caught my eye on it was the little gummy bears. They look so adorable, especially if you use the sheer tint polishes to fill in the image. Just like all of my other Maniology plates I’ve had no issues with being able to pick up the images.
This is an update to my previous review. I tried scraping the unicorns sideways and they stamped perfectly. So lets upgrade my previous review to five stars!
Cute designs......unable to stamp!
This is an adorable plate; however the unicorns on my plate will not stamp.....they are much too shallow. This plate was a total waste!
So different, so awesome♥️
I love this plate, its adorable and the images are so unique. I haven't had any problems with any of the images not picking up.
This plate has been a great addition to my stamping supplies. I have some young girls that I paint their nails and they just loved the cat and bears.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.