Artist Collaboration: justagirlandhernails (M005) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
She's not just any girl. She's @justagirlandhernails! Our newest collaboration plate with this talented Georgia peach captures the ethereal, feminine energies of the moon, water, and earth. Dream up something beautiful with protective hamsa symbols, rose gardens, moon phases, mermaid tails, and more! This XL (4.75 x 2.4in) stamping plate features 7 full nail and 17 accent designs to help you create nail art that's absolutely YOU-nique.
We love to hear from you! Show us your beautiful manicure, give @justagirlandhernails a shout out on Instagram, and let us know what you think in the review section below.
- PEACE FINGERS: Chill out with calm, feminine designs by Maniology & Just a Girl and Her Nails.
- STARSTRUCK: Dream up a mystical moonlit mani or take a dive with playful mermaid tails.
- CREATIVITY IS YOURS: Self-expression is easy! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to your next mani-masterpiece.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- ONLY THE BEST: Our laser-engraved stainless steel guarantees precision & quality results.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- mermaid tails
I love Maniology!
The plate is great
I’m having issue with the polish. It drys pretty “flat”. I’m used to gel polish since I’m a spaz and need something to dry quickly. I always jack up regular nail polishes because I’m impatient so they last like a day. I’m learning to stamp over gel, once top coat applied as I can easily change the stamp to something else if I want by using nail polish remover and not ruin the manicure.
Sturdy material. It's great that it has a thick plastic in the back. The images are beautiful, creative and so well made. Easy to clean it using pure acetone and cotton pad
I love this plate. It has inspired me to do so many groovy designs. Pease love and tie dye!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.