Artist Collaboration: ChitChat Nails (BM-XL202) - Single Plate
In signature Chit Chat Nails fashion, Marta's collaboration plate with us (BM-XL202) screams - Make your nail art Tribal! Chit Chat Nails made the art of tribal printing so much easier, all you have to do is stamp it, no freehand - thank goodness! We are all over-the-moon excited how this XL stamping plate came out!
- We have teamed up with a trendy nail blogger to create an unique nail stamping plate.
- Chit Chat Nails brought their love of tribal pattern to the table and we didn't blink twice on wanting all this beautiful art shared amongst our people.
- Designs on plate BM-XL202: A tribal explosion with a small buffet design along with 8 full nail patterns.
- Plate pictures are in digital format. Actual plates are 4.75 in. x 2.4 in. and made of stainless steel.
- Stamp over solid colors or create a decal to instantly spice up any manicure!
Love these plates
Great etching and detail.
Love this plate!
Great quality, cute designs, I love this stamping Plate (:
I use sinful colors nail polish and it works just as good for stamping. I purchased the Mint2BeCool and Black on Black of Sinful Colors and did mint for my base cost and black for stamping. It came out perfect. I love the tribal designs!
I love this plate
one of my fave plate. I love tribal and with this plate there's endless possibilities
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.