Artist Collaboration: Lucy's Stash (BM-XL209) - Single Plate
It is so easy to fall in love with this ultra feminine collaboration nail plate created by Lucy's Stash (BM-XL209)! Get gorgeous details and fine lines with ease using this girly nail plate. We are uber excited how this XL stamping plate came out, and us at Bundle Monster and Lucy's Stash hope to see you rocking these designs on your newest nail art manicures soon! *APPLICATION*: Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- We have teamed up with a trendy nail blogger to create an unique nail stamping plate.
- Fall in love with this ultra feminine nail plate created by Lucy's Stash! Get gorgeous details and fine lines with ease using this girly nail plate.
- Designs on plate BM-XL209: Floral and tribal patterns with a mix of scallop and feather designs.
- Plate pictures are in digital format. Actual plates are made of stainless steel.
- Stamp over solid colors or create a decal to instantly spice up any manicure!
- stamping plate
Love this plate!
Love the designs on this plate!
Maniology scored again
Loved the patent. Perfectly etched. Thank you
Great stamping plate
I have not done a manicure with this plate yet. But, I did do searches with this plate, using the Maniology ice cube rectangular stamper. Both work well. I’m happy with both.
I Love This Company
Haven't used the plate yet but it's beautiful.
Really neat plate
Love the variety of designs on this plate! I feel like it’s super diverse and I will use it a ton! So far, I’ve only used the bubble kind of design though
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.