Artist Collaboration: Lucy's Stash (BM-XL209) - Single Plate
It is so easy to fall in love with this ultra feminine collaboration nail plate created by Lucy's Stash (BM-XL209)! Get gorgeous details and fine lines with ease using this girly nail plate. We are uber excited how this XL stamping plate came out, and us at Bundle Monster and Lucy's Stash hope to see you rocking these designs on your newest nail art manicures soon! *APPLICATION*: Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- We have teamed up with a trendy nail blogger to create an unique nail stamping plate.
- Fall in love with this ultra feminine nail plate created by Lucy's Stash! Get gorgeous details and fine lines with ease using this girly nail plate.
- Designs on plate BM-XL209: Floral and tribal patterns with a mix of scallop and feather designs.
- Plate pictures are in digital format. Actual plates are made of stainless steel.
- Stamp over solid colors or create a decal to instantly spice up any manicure!
Such a beautiful stamping plate
I really like all the designs on this stamping plate.
Great neutral designs
These designs are great for any time of year. I think my favorite are the feathers!
Lucy's Stash Plate
This plate has a great amount of awesome images. Can't wait to try all of them.
This stamping plate is great to work with and all the polishes I used worked on it - even the one that somehow didn't work as well with another bundlemonster plate I own. All the patterns look absolutely stunning and are extremely versible.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.