Bonsai (M220) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
The art of bonsai has existed over thousands of years, and many people devote their entire lives to perfecting this craft. Like bonsai trees, nail stamping is a replication of art but on a miniature scale. This plate features a multitude of tranquil bonsai tree designs to bring you a little peace and beauty throughout your day.
- TINY WORKS OF ART: Meditates over these tiny bonsai tree designs for a little beauty and peace.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Beautiful, but Some Images Too Big
Everything transferred well but some of the images were so big I couldn't fit enough of the image on my nail to be able to tell what it was.
Bonsai (M220) Nail stamping plate
This is a beautiful plate, with nicely etched detail. The detail shows up every time. There are endless possibilities with this plate. Thank you Maniology.
I love this plate because it's something different. Easy to pick up the images.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.