Chinese New Year Themed Nail Art Stamping Plates - Occasions Collection, BM-S228: Gong Hey Fat Choy
Holidays are always a time to get together with family and friends, so make your nail art is festive and on point! Our Occasions Collection is a series of nail stamping plates that will give you a bountiful amount of designs to keep your holiday designs fresh and exciting. This theme is our Spring Time line and it draws inspirations from Chinese New Years, Valentine's Day and the Spring Season to give you plates like: Gong Hey Fat Choy (BM-S228). This plate has 6 full nail designs that celebrates the changing of the Lunar Calendar. Plate size: (2 x 2 in. Square shape). *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- KEEP MANICURES FRESH per holiday with our Spring Time line of Occasions Nail Plate Collection.
- LOVE AND TRADITION are in the air; designs in this set have Chinese New Years, Valentine's Day, or Spring Time themes.
- Gong Hey Fat Choy (BM-S228) is a 6 FULL NAIL design plate that celebrates the changing of the Lunar Calendar.
- Like all of our Nail Plates we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.