Lunar New Year: Year of the Rat (m113) - Nail Stamping Plate
Happy 2020! This lunar new year signifies the year of the rat, so we're celebrating with our cute and clever friends. These little critters are busy with their own festivities: popping fireworks, playing music, and filling red envelopes for friends. Welcome the new year with your favorite mousey designs in full nail and accent styles.
- HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR: This lunar new year signifies the year of the rat, so we're celebrating with our cute and clever friends.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
Excellent quality the color is prettier in person.
This plate is so detailed! When you transfer the designs from stamp to nail they look so crisp and clean.
Love the super detailed images and the chubby rats >3
This is the cutest plate ever!! I hope maniology comes out with a new one in this same style every year. I love it!
Love this plate, the images are so cute, great detail
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.