Tropix Collection: Limelight (B218) - Fresh Grass Green Stamping Polish
Limelight (B218) is a fresh grass green from the Tropix collection. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for a vibrant and warm manicure.
*TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to guides or stamping inspiration.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SUN, SAND, STAMP: Tropix creative art stamping polishes are a perfect addition to your summer look
- QUALITY CUTENESS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- base coat
Sigh, I love & hate this color. Lolz. I Use a base color otherwise it needs at least two coats. The color itself is gorgeous & really suits my taste, just shy of apple green. Test All stamping. I’ve had some colors pop and others barely show. It can also look gold when used for stamping. But I do enjoy it.
This is an awesome color!
Maniology is the only stamping polish I use! I am a licensed nail technician and I only use this brand on my clients! Makes nail art so fast and easy!
I had been wanting this color for ages so jumped when it came back in stock. The color is beautiful and it stamps well. I only docked it one star because it is a bit streaky going on as a base coat. Still love it.
I love using this for flower plates, it's a lovely stem color
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.