Tropix Collection: Limelight
Lime Light (B218) is a fresh grass green from the Tropix collection. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for a vibrant and warm manicure.
*TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to guides or stamping inspiration.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page! *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SUN, SAND, STAMP: Tropix creative art stamping polishes are a perfect addition to your summer look
- QUALITY CUTENESS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- stamping polish
I love using this for flower plates, it's a lovely stem color
I am definitely not a “green” color person, but I do love this color.
It's a nicely muted lime green, not so florescent. Which goes good with a lot more designs.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.