Thermal Color Changing Nail Lacquer Gel Polish - Awakening Collection: My Destiny
Having a dull, gloomy, single color manicure kind of day? The Awakening Collection is here to excite and brighten up your blah nails! These gel nail lacquers are colors changing and when stimulated with heat, the base colors of these thermal sensitive, chameleon effect, gel polishes awaken to show off a new, eye popping color.
- Apply a thin layer of base coat to prepped, oil-free nails and cure under lighting system.
- With the Sheer Summer gel polish of your choosing, apply a thin layer to base coat, cure, and then repeat.
- Apply a thin layer of top coat and cure.
- Brightening up your day with a eye popping color changing manicure.
- 10 colors out of 5 gel polishes!
- UV or LED lamp is required for these gel polishes.
- Cure Times: *May vary per lighting system* Average for LED, 30-60 sec. UV, 2-4 min.
- Bottle Sizes: 1.1 in. diameter x 2.3 in. (H) and holds 0.4 fl oz.
Polyurethane acrylate oligomer, special acrylate oligomer, ethylene glycol methacrylate, pigment/glitter, photoinitiator, and an anti-setting agent.
Love these thermals!
All the colors were amazing!
The stampers, the stamping polish and the color changing gel polish were all great. I would recommend to others!
I did not like the darker hue. I thought it will look more like copper than an orange-brown.
Best Gift Ever
My boyfriend got me these as a gift. When I first heard about gel polishes I was a bit skeptical about the durability of them. I know other brands that do last weeks without chipping, but they are expensive. When he gave me these I really did not think they would last. Let me tell you, THEY DO! So far I have worn this color for a week now and it has not chipped, peeled off or lost the ability to color change. This brand is super dirt cheap but they do deliver awesome prices. Thanks BundleMonster. You have another happy customer here.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.