Artist Collaboration: de_briz (BM-XL215) - 4 Seasons
We worked with @de_briz and her passion for something to wear all year round was inspired by the seasons. This one of a kind buffet plate includes favored florals, forest animals, snow and autumn will give you ideas to last you all year long! *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish!
**NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- COLLABORATION TIME AGAIN! A 3rd set of nail bloggers helped create a new set of nail stamping plates.
- FOR EVERY SEASON! de_briz gives us (BM-XL215) and this buffet plate give you no reason to have an adorable manicure no matter what time of year it is.
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
This is a fun plate. I love all the seasonal possibilities. I did the cutest rain mani.
Love the versatility of this plate. There’s a little of everything.
This plate covers the four seasons with some of the cutest designs I've ever seen. Bunnies, acorns, rain boots, snowmen, tulips, clouds, rain....
I love the versatility of this plate! I’ve played with a couple of the images so far and am looking forward to the fall manis I can with it!
There is a hedgehog on this plate. Need I say more? Besides the cute hog, there are many other cute designs on this plate and I love that it can be used all year long!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.