Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper/Clean-Up Brush with Replacement Silicone Stamper Head
Start small but dream big! We'll help you get that little stamp right where you want it. Our Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper and Clean-Up Brush stamps the tiniest details with accurate precision. Pick up small accent designs or target specific areas of larger images with our tiniest stamper yet. The opposite end of this stamper features a flat angled clean-up brush to help you wipe away excess paint from your skin and cuticle area for faster, prettier manicures!
- Tiny 0.6” soft silicone stamping head reduces mess for perfect placement
- Long 5.3" handle maneuvers like a pencil for better control
- Flat angled clean-up brush wipes away excess paint
- Acetone-safe bristles curve with your movements for gentle, precise cleaning
- Clear acrylic handle filled with sparkly jewels
- Protective caps to protect stamper & brush from damage when not in use
- Includes (1) replacement stamper head
Small and simple, yet greatly significant. This tiny stamper will change your nail stamping game completely!
*NOTE: Clear acrylic handle may become cloudy when exposed to acetone. To maintain the best condition of your acrylic handle, avoid contact with acetone and wipe hands clean before use.
♥ PRO TIP: Use scotch tape or a lint roller to clean handle and stamper. Acetone-grade solution may be used on the clean-up brush.
- PRECISION STAMPING: At 0.6 inches, this is our smallest silicone stamper yet
- LET ME PENCIL YOU IN: Long 5-inch handle feels just like a pencil for better control
- FASTER CLEAN-UPS: Flat angled clean-up brush wipes up all those little mistakes
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Protect both stamper and brush ends with protective caps
- HARDCORE STAMPERS: We've included (1) extra silicone stamper head for a fresh start
- Cleanup Brush
This is a great tool specifically for the clean up. I bought this because their other clean up brush was out of stock and I didn’t want to wait. The bristles are stiff enough to help you really clean up around the nails. The little stamper is ok. I tried it on my toes since they’re so small. It’s nice to pick up just a small image instead of all the surrounding images. It’s just harder to line up the brush because visibility is low. Also, it comes with a backup stamper, but it’s just loose. There’s nothing to store it in until you’re ready to use it. I just wish it was kind of in its own little tiny package inside this package so I could keep it sealed until I need to change it out with the original one.
I love the ease of the clean up brush but not the juicy ness of the stamper head. It is very squishy and distorts the image I want to capture.
This is by far the best cleanup brush I've ever used. It's very precise and easy to hold.
I bought this for the little stamper. It works well but since I can't see through the pen to line up the stamp is miss placed. It will take more practice. I love the clean up brush on the other end. I works great.
One of my must haves.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.