Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper/Clean-Up Brush with Replacement Silicone Stamper Head
Start small but dream big! We'll help you get that little stamp right where you want it. Our Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper and Clean-Up Brush stamps the tiniest details with accurate precision. Pick up small accent designs or target specific areas of larger images with our tiniest stamper yet. The opposite end of this stamper features a flat angled clean-up brush to help you wipe away excess paint from your skin and cuticle area for faster, prettier manicures!
- Tiny 0.6” soft silicone stamping head reduces mess for perfect placement
- Long 5.3" handle maneuvers like a pencil for better control
- Flat angled clean-up brush wipes away excess paint
- Acetone-safe bristles curve with your movements for gentle, precise cleaning
- Clear acrylic handle filled with sparkly jewels
- Protective caps to protect stamper & brush from damage when not in use
- Includes (1) replacement stamper head
Small and simple, yet greatly significant. This tiny stamper will change your nail stamping game completely!
*NOTE: Clear acrylic handle may become cloudy when exposed to acetone. To maintain the best condition of your acrylic handle, avoid contact with acetone and wipe hands clean before use.
♥ PRO TIP: Use scotch tape or a lint roller to clean handle and stamper. Acetone-grade solution may be used on the clean-up brush.
- PRECISION STAMPING: At 0.6 inches, this is our smallest silicone stamper yet
- LET ME PENCIL YOU IN: Long 5-inch handle feels just like a pencil for better control
- FASTER CLEAN-UPS: Flat angled clean-up brush wipes up all those little mistakes
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Protect both stamper and brush ends with protective caps
- HARDCORE STAMPERS: We've included (1) extra silicone stamper head for a fresh start
Great product + 1 suggestion
I know this part isn't really important but the brush is beautifully made! The stamper head is great when trying to pick up smaller images. I think the only thing keeping me from giving this 5 stars is the fact that I wish the brush was a little bigger. That would be great for ladies with wide nail beds like myself. However for someone with smaller nails this brush is absolutely perfect. The stamper is my go-to for stamping small images but as for the brush I use it for my 2nd clean up whenever I wanna be really thorough. It would be fantastic if this brush came in more than one size.
I like the brush and but....
This is just an okay product but failed on the pencil stamped end. When using the stamper it is very sticky and pops out of its holder. Once you pick up a image on it ... It looks horrible. That's why I give it 2 stars. The brush side did it's job.
Awesome little fellow!
It's so cool to pick up the tiny images and I love the clean-up brush on the other end.
Best little stamper
Where do I begin? I LOVE this little guy !! It worked from the first stamp. I will need to practice the placement of the stamp, I'm rather spoiled from the see through stampers I got from Bundle Monster, but all in all it's perfect for those small stamps. It's a must if you use stamp your nails and with small figures.
What went wrong?
This was a great idea. Loved it in the beginning but the squishy stamping head kept coming off in between stamping. Each time that I put it back in, it cut the squishy head. I loved it but I couldn't get it to work right for me.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.