Electric Pastel Creative Art Stamping Polishes - Electro Glo Collection: Mercury Bassline
Come with us on a journey through time, space and the high desert! Electro Glo is a collection of creamy, pastel colored stamping polishes mused after one of the biggest EDM festival in the U.S.
Mercury Bassline (B175) is a pastel periwinkle blue that will envoke a harmony like a steady beat.
*APPLICATION*: After picking an image from a stamping plate, apply the creative art polish to a portion of the image. At a 45 degree angle, use a scraper to spread excess polish over the rest of the image. Quickly stamp the image from plate to stamper then apply on your nail in a rotation fashion from one side to the other.
BMC stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethylacetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tri Butyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- A SOFTER SIDE OF NEON. These pastel shaded stamping polishes will blow your mind + melt you heart.
- ELECTRO GO COLLECTION is mused after the lights, sounds, and attendees of the biggest EDM Festival.
- SET OR INDIVIDUALLY, YOU PICK. Load up with our 6pc set or buy individual colors that grab you.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.