Fall Themed Square Nail Art Stamping Plates - BM-S206, Foraging Woodlands
Who wants more Fall nail stamping designs? That's a ridiculous question, Everyone Does!!! We are proud to bring you part 1 of our Occasions Collection. This plate, BM-S206: Foraging Woodlands, is a Fall themed plate showing that it is almost hibernation season and you better finish up your gathering some new nail art. Falling leaves, leafless trees and wilting plants are all signs for the impending cold weather. This buffet style plate is great for autumn leaf reverse stamping to give a colorful pop to you newest holiday manicure. *APPLICATION*: Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- Holiday can sneak up on you quickly. Make sure you got the right stamping designs for all Occasions!
- Occasions Collection plate number BM-S206: Foraging Woodlands
- Designs: Buffet of migrating birds, falling leaves, leafless tree, wilted flowers, acorns, and more.
- Plate pictures are in digital format. Actual plates are made of stainless steel.
- Stamp over solid colors or create a decal to instantly spice up any manicure!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.