Festival Nail Art Manicure Stamping Plate - BM-S302, Shiny Happy
The band line-ups are set, dates are saved, and your are ready to race to the California high desert, but what are you going to wear on your nails? Our Festival Collection nail stamping plates are the correct answer! This plate is mused after the people, lifestyles, and surroundings of one of the biggest music festivals in Indio, CA. Shiny Happy (BM-S302) is a BUFFET PLATE that is sliced in a quadrant with different designed sun medallions. *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- MUSIC FESTIVAL SEASON IS HERE! Make sure your nail art is in theme to the concerts you are seeing.
- THE FESTIVAL COLLECTION, are plats mused off the sights/art/feelings of CAs biggest music-fest.
- Shiny Happy (BM-S302) is a BUFFET PLATE that is sliced in a quadrant with different designed sun medallions.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
Great for reverse stamping and for shorter nails since you can fit so many details in a small space.
Very well etched. Great for reverse or leadlight stamping. I love Sun, moon and stars stuff
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.