Candyland: Gingersnap (B409) - Jelly Metallic Orange Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Craving a fresh manicure? Gingersnap stamping polish is a warm orange with silky smooth metallic shimmers that capture a bit of sparkling magic in every manicure. As with all of our stamping polishes, we packed the pigments into this treat for bright, bold colors in every stroke.
- SCRUMPTIOUS: This deep, warm orange metallic stamping polish is just what we're craving.
- COVERAGE: This color is a specialty finish and will require 2-3 coats for full coverage if used as a base polish.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
My Go-To Gold
Beautiful color, which I use for gold. Makes a clear, distinct stamp over the darkest base coat.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.