Hangloose: Waves of Plenty/Tribal Waters (m211) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
These throwback designs from our Hangloose collection takes you out for a day on the water. Sail the seas of manicure fun with buffet designs inspired by summertime sailing and tribal patterns for a tropical beachy feel. Stamp wherever you like for carefree manicures.
- SUMMER FUN: Stamp a variety of tribal and nautical sailing patterns for simple ocean themed manicures.
- TIPS FOR BEGINNERS: Learn more about nail stamping with how-to's from our Nail Academy.
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
need to get the hang of picking up the single lines, but the designs come out nice when you do pick them up correctly
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.