Happily Never After: Crimson Heart (BM-XL191) - Single Plate
The alluring power behind our Crimson Heart (BM-XL191)nail stamping plate is irresistible. These gothic-style designs are inspired by the darker details of The Brothers' Grimm story, Snow White. Break open the spine of this twisted fairy tale with luscious bleeding hearts, broken mirrors, cursed reflections, and more. Full nail and rich bouquet-style designs offer infinite possibilities to write your own story. As with all our nail stamping plates, we use laser-engraved stainless steel, so you'll receive the highest quality and most intricate results. We love to hear from you! Leave a review and share your creation!
*NOTE*: Due to differences between monitor displays, actual color may vary slightly from image. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remi Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.
- EAT YOUR HEART OUT: Dark, macabre-style art inspired by the storybook classic version of Snow White
- REWRITE THE FATE: Tell your own story by mixing and matching your favorite colors and designs
- THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL: Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to perfect nails
- BIGGEST & BADDEST: XL plates (4.75x2.4in) feature tons of full nail, accent, & buffet-style designs
- TIMELESS TALES: Our laser-engraved stainless steel guarantees precision & quality results
Favorite so far
At first I thought I wouldn’t get much use out of this but it was Snow White and I had to have it! Turns out I used a lot more than I thought. The plates are etched very well and the designs came out beautifully! It was easy to use and fun to do! Never going back to a salon again when I can create my own awesome nail art
Love the designs of the unhappily ever after series plates. I have all except the wolf one so far. Get plenty of compliments when I use these plates.
I love my plates. I can’t wait to start creating. I love the quality that you supply your customers.
I really love this plate i like the idea of the story
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.