Happy Hour (m231) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
It's called "happy hour" for a reason! Every great cocktail needs a gorgeous manicure to match. Hold your glass up with a delicious mix of drinks, glasses, and bar decor. Whether you're having a pint of craft beer or shaking things up with a margarita, this fun cocktail plate has a design to get your party started.
- CHEERS: Hold up your glass with a beautiful cocktail themed manicure.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- cocktail glasses
- mani. ❤❤❤
- 4th of July
Happy Hour Plate
I love Maniology!! This plate is great and fun for any occasion.
I'm happy, this plate is so fun, I love to design, so thank you for making those beautiful plates.
Lovely detailed plate
This plate has a lot of little details. It is a lovely cocktail plate with fun patterns and beautiful cocktail glasses.
So Many Ideas!!!
I love this plate! I can use a whole image or isolate a part of the larger images to make a themed mani.
So Many Ideas!!!
I love this plate! I can use a whole image or isolate a part of the larger images to make a themed mani. ❤❤❤
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.