Harvest Moon: Bolt (P121) - Sheer Orange Brown Flakies Nail Polish
Bolt is a semi-sheer amber brown nail polish loaded with orange iridescent flakies and glitters. With multiple shapes and sizes of sparkle, this polish brings dimension and shape to your nails as a base for stamping or a single color manicure. Build it up layer by layer to achieve your desired amount of sparkle. Swipe just a single coat to add just a touch of flakies or build it up for loads of shine. Each bottle contains 13ml of nail polish.
- MAKE SOME NOISE: Paint on this semi-sheer orange brown nail polish loaded with flakies and glitters.
- NAILED IT: Our regular nail polishes allow you to explore your creativity with special effects and colors that are beautiful for all-over coverage.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: All of our polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *Contains 0.4oz per bottle*
Why nail polish? Sometimes, your creativity calls for sheer colors, chunky glitters, and extreme special effects that just won't work with stamping. Regular nail polish is made to be painted onto the entire nail with a quicker drying time and features a wide array of fun styles. Explore our collection of regular nail polishes to feel inspired for your next manicure.
Two In One
A simply gorgeous polish -- and, although it's a regular polish, it stamps, too!
Perfect for fall
Great color for the season!
I love a good orange, and I love a good flakie
It's a lovely orange color with a very jelly-like feel to it. It took about 3 coats before I couldn't see my nail line, but it is a semi sheer polish so that's not too bad. Easy to apply and work with and I feel like it self levelled pretty well. Definitely a good base for some fall nail art
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.