Hawaii's Finest: Anthurium (B344) - Metallic Magenta Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Anthurium flowers are known as the "heart of Hawaii." Its bright colors and glossy heart-shaped petals have made it an icon for our islands, so we wanted to dedicate this polish to its splendor. With rich magenta pigments and a shiny metallic finish, we know you'll admire your nails just as much as the flower that it's named after.
- STAMP WITH ALOHA: Bring the beauty of Hawaii to your fingertips with a metallic pink-purple polish inspired by the Anthurium flower.
- RICH & METALLIC: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.