Hawaii's Finest: Monstera (B343) - Metallic Green Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Get lost in the tropics with Monstera, a light green metallic stamping polish. This lush green polish is sprinkled with a hint of silver for nail art that's vibrant and cool. As always, our highly pigmented formulas offer a burst of color for one-coat coverage, bold details, and build-able opacity.
- STAMP WITH ALOHA: Bring the beauty of Hawaii to your fingertips with a metallic green polish inspired by tropical rainforests.
- RICH & METALLIC: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- base cover
- cacti plates
- grass green shimmer
- Love Maniology
Beautiful, shiny and high quality.
Metallic green stamping polish
The color is pretty! Easy to apply to the plates! Love Maniology
It's the perfect shade of Green for anything & love the metallic finish!
Nice and Sparkly
This is going to be a wonderful color to stamp with, especially for Christmas. This shade of green shimmers in just the right way. Green is not my go to color, but this color will be my go to for Christmas stamping!
Very beautiful color. Love the sparkle!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.