Heartbreaker Latex-Free Nail Cuticle Protector Tape, Shield, Guard
We know clean-up sucks! Our Heartbreaker Cuticle Tapes comes with 3 sheets of 10 latex-free U-shaped skin protectors. To use, adhere the tape to the area surrounding your nail, stretching as you stick for a nice snug fit. Paint and stamp as usual, then gently peel from your fingers to reveal clean, polish-free skin. Great for stamping, water marbling, and gradient designs that always leave some polish on your skin.
- TRUST IN U: These latex-free nail stickers protect cuticles from polish.
- PREP WORK: Before adhering to the protector tape make sure cuticles and fingers are clear from debris.
- PLACE IT CAREFULLY: Position the U-shaped tape tightly around your cuticles avoiding any bubbling.
- GIVE YOUR NAIL A HUG: Wrap the edges of the tape to confirm the shape of your nail and finger.
- LET THE NAIL ART JUICES FLOW: Now you are ready for stamping, water marbling, gradients, and more!
- game changer
I bought this strips because they look very easy to use in the maniology live videos and the are definitely easy to use. The material is strong and it doesn’t stick like liquid latex does, I was able to use each strip twice. I used this to do a gradient and I didn’t have to do any clean up after removing the strips. Compared to liquid latex they are a little more pricey but taking in consideration the quality I won’t say they are overpriced.
I buy these to use on my granddaughters hands. They really make a difference when they want to paint them. My 9 year sometimes has trouble otherwise.
This makes ombré manicures much easier to clean up!
Makes cleanup SO much quicker!
Easy to apply and peel off, did realize not to use a top coat before peeling these off or little bits become part of the design lol
I love these! These save me so much clean up time.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.