Heartbreaker Latex-Free Cuticle Protector Tape
We know clean-up sucks! Our Heartbreaker Cuticle Tapes comes with 3 sheets of 10 latex-free U-shaped skin protectors. To use, adhere the tape to the area surrounding your nail, stretching as you stick for a nice snug fit. Paint and stamp as usual, then gently peel from your fingers to reveal clean, polish-free skin. Great for stamping, water marbling, and gradient designs that always leave some polish on your skin. These special edition tapes come with a cute Heartbreaker Mani x Me theme design.
- TRUST IN U: These latex-free nail stickers protect cuticles from polish.
- PREP WORK: Before adhering the protector tape make sure cuticles and finger are clear from debris.
- PLACE IT CAREFULLY: Position the U-shaped tape tightly around your cuticles avoiding any bubbling.
- GIVE YOUR NAIL A HUG: Wrap the edges of the tape to conform the shape of your nail and finger.
- LET THE NAIL ART JUICES FLOW: Now you are ready for stamping, water marbling, gradients and more!
Took a little practice but so worth it!!
These work pretty good. They are a pain sometimes to get on just right at times but I break out with the liquid stuff so these are a great option for me. Thank you.
I really liked using these and ended up preferring it to the liquid latex. I felt like it did a better job and there was less clean-up afterwards. However, I did end up still using liquid latex on my other hand because it's easier to apply that with my non-dominate hand. I could just need practice. Great product!
I like them and it was easier to clean up , but think the price is kinda steep to pay for them is all in my opinion. They do work great !
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.