Heat Wave: Teeny Bikini (P115) - Neon Pink Nail Polish
Forget the bikini bod. Our nails are the only things we're getting in shape this season. This bright neon pink nail polish is sure to turn heads. Get ready to paint on a glowing confidence to turn up your hot girl summer.
- BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL: The Heat Wave collection features loud neon nail polishes that will help you make a statement.
- NAILED IT: Our regular nail polishes allow you to explore your creativity with special effects and colors that are beautiful for all-over coverage.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: All of our polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. (Each bottle contains 13ml of nail polish.)
Why nail polish? Sometimes, your creativity calls for sheer colors, chunky glitters, and extreme special effects that just won't work with stamping. Regular nail polish is made to be painted onto the entire nail with a quicker drying time and features a wide array of fun styles. Explore our collection of regular nail polishes to feel inspired for your next manicure.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Heat Wave (P115) is really bright!
The color is probably a little bright for my taste. I will continue to look for a more rosy blush color next time. The quality is really good. It goes on nice and is easy to control so it doesn't go on your cuticles. I was surprised that it was a matte finish. I haven't tried a design on it yet, but plan to this week.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.