House of Horrors XL: Mummy's Ka/She-Wolf Spirit (m063) - Single Plate
Take a glimpse into the spirit realm with this House of Horrors mash-up! Unwrap a mummy at rest in her tomb or climb mountains as a she-wolf and howl at the moon. From dream catchers to hieroglyphs, the possibilities with this plate are endless. This revamped XL nail stamping plate features a huge variety of full nail, accent, and buffet-style designs.
We love to hear from you. Show us your Halloween manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- ENTER THE SPIRIT REALM: Unwrap a mummy at rest in her tomb or climb mountains as a she-wolf.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
Easy as pie! I found what I was looking for.
So many possibilities with this plate! Fantastic quality per usual - perfect pickup
I bought it for the Egypt section, although clouds and moons came in handy. Pulls nice images, they're a good size for the nail.
I love this plate. So many different ways to do the wolves. So easy to pick up also.
I waited so long for this plate to be restocked and it has quickly become one of my favorites. I have arm tattoos that this plate just meshes so well with. Even without them showing I get comments on my nails all the time. I especially like to spell my name out with the hieroglyphics. One letter is a little tricky (there is a neat stamping trick to enlarge/shrink images too!) and it can be time consuming but luckily I have a short name. Its just such a nice personalized touch. I would def recommend using Spiced Orange, Soulless, or Heart of Gold stamping polishes with this and of course a blue + gold combo looks great too.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.