Kawaii Emoji: Too Sweet To Eat (BM-XL323) - Single Plate
Are you ready to cover your manicure with the cutest nail art emojis around? Too Sweet To Eat is the third plate in our Kawaii Emoji nail stamping set and it is loaded with some super cute Japanese style dessert emojis you have ever seen. This plate gives you the happiest looking cupcakes, ice cream, donuts and so much more. All designs on this set are on our XL sized nail plates (4.75 x 2.4 in.) and come mixed with buffet, full nail or accent patterns. For application TIP & TRICKS, please visit our Nail Academy page on our website for instructions and video tutorials about nail stamping.
- CUTENESS OVERLOAD! This kawaii nail stamping plate is full of some of the cutest emojis around.
- TOO SWEET TO EAT (BM-XL323) A plethora of sweet treats to feed that inter sugar fiend thru nail art.
- BUFFET, FULL NAIL AND ACCENT patterns are throughout this over-the-top adorable collection.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
The food is so cute I love doing nails
Took me a while to figure out how to get the image to pick up (don’t hulk smash!) but now I am totally addicted can’t wait to get more!!
Sweet (Summer) Treats
I love this plate!! The cute pictures, with the cute little faces - all remind me of SUMMER! And, the pictures / plate overall were awesome! Easy to use! Fun, sweet creations when you’re done!!!
I love Love love this plate. It's my very first one that I've ever had and I used it to practice on my nails. It worked very very well and I have a lot of people asked me where I've been getting my nails done at.
Super cute :)
I love this plate it stamps so well. The little grumpy cupcake is adorbs. Everything is so cute. I love the plastic backing as well.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.