Lunar New Year: Year of the Ox (m185) - Nail Stamping Plate
Happy 2021! The longest year ever is finally over, and we're more than ready to celebrate new beginnings. This lunar new year signifies the year of the ox, a sign of hardwork, discipline, and loyalty. Pop some fireworks, crack open some fortune cookies, or fill up some red envelopes for family and friends! These cute oxen are already hard at work planning a manicure to bring you good luck and good fortune. Celebrate your way with loads of full nail, buffet, and accent designs.
- GONG HEY FAT CHOI: Celebrate the lunar new year with these party oxen.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- cherry blossom design
Just love the cows lol
It was very easy to work with after a little practice lol! Lots of looks to choose from!
I bought this to use on my niece, who loves cows, and she was ecstatic. The plate worked perfectly.
This plate stamped perfectly! My daughter and are we’re both born the Year of the Ox s we are going all out with our nails this year. My short nails couldn’t hold the whole image with the scroll but that is okay. The rest of the oxen fit just fine.
Excellent, absolutely love the cuteness of the ox on this plate. I really like the cherry blossom design as well.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.