Mermaid Scales - Blue Holographic Chrome Flakies
Put a little sparkle on your manicure with our holo chrome flakies! This pot of magical pixie dust is filled with ultra-light holographic iridescent flakes. Our Mermaid Scale flakies capture a rainbow of shine with blue highlights. Net weight 0.2 gram.
All powders and pigments have different structures and finish so powder and pigments of the same weight will look different in volume. Content is filled by weight and not by volume. The container will look as half-full only.
Application is Easy:
- Apply base polish and allow it to dry to a tacky finish (A good way to test tackiness is to lightly press your finger onto the polish. It should leave a little indent or fingerprint on the polish).
- Dip a finger or a sponge into flakies jar and lightly tap or dab flakies onto your nail. Repeat step until the desired look is achieved.
- Apply a top coat to seal it all in!
- ADD SOME COLOR: Mermaid Scales are our blue holographic iridescent nail flakes.
- MAGICAL: Add a touch of sparkle to any manicure!
- DREAM UP SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL: Experiment with your fave base colors for different effects.
- EASY AF: These flakes are so simple to use. Just dab onto semi-dry polish.
- VERSATILE: Lightweight and ultra thin! Rub in for a mirrored look, or dab for a textured look.
- nail polish
It's a very pretty flakie, but I'm disappointed in the amount of product you get for $10. I know holo flakies can be pricey but at least fill up the tiny container it comes in. Mine didn't even cover the bottom of the pot. I really like Maniology, their plates and polishes are amazing, but I wouldn't recommend getting glitters/flakies from here for the amount of product you receive for their price, unless they go on sale or end up in the clearance section.
Love it. I use it over my nail polish to add that extra wow factor. All about dat bling !
This was my first time using a flake type of glitter. I used a small detail brush to pick it up out of the jar. I am not sure how but these seemed to transfer to everything surrounding my jar (kind of like static charged packing peanuts). I think I will have to do a bit more trial to figure out how to minimize the spread. The results were well worth the small mess though. I used this along with the mermaid top coat. The top coat was only used on two nails to add more of a background sparkle to the larger flakes. Using a brush made it pretty easy to pick up the sparkle and place it accurately. I used the sticky base coat to adhere. This jar will last a long time too, since I actually needed very little for a manicure using the flakes on every nail.
I love these flakes. Takes your mani over the top! I will definitely buy more!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.