Ice Pond (B251) - Icy Blue Cream Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Take a dip with this Ice Pond (B251) stamping polish. This beautiful icy blue hue brings a cool touch to your winter manicure. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless coverage.
- JUST CHILL: Take a dip into this icy blue hue.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- ice pond
- color choice
- Summer Cruise
Ice Pond(B251) I normally wouldn't pick this color but I got it with one of my boxes and now I love it...
This is a great color! Kind of teal, which I love.
Was the second time i recieved this color but loved it first time around before it was gone and now have it again s o win win
Beautiful color. Slightly thin. Stamps well over w/b. Left to right: Ice Pond, Summer Cruise, Teardrop
This was the perfect color choice for sky for my mani. Love the formula, one of my favorites to stamp with.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.