Mani x Me February 2021: Chamomile (B367) - Metallic Light Orange Stamping Polish
Chamomile (B367) is a warm marigold stamping polish with a soft silvery metallic shimmer. This unique color blends soft orange with warm bronze and a touch of cool micro shimmers to achieve its earthy, warm glow.
- DOWN TO EARTH: A warm marigold bronze color with a soft and silky metallic finish.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- R Chamomile
- Gold Rush
- Heart of Gold
- ice cube stamper
This color looks like an antique gold on the nails. I absolutely love it with my Maniology “Fringe Forever” plates.
It is basically a light metallic copper color. Stamps great with both the ice cube stamper and the duo-ended smaller stamper by Maniology. Looks good and crisp.
I’ve love everything I have gotten from Maniology!
from L to R Chamomile, Heart of Gold, Snowdrift, Gold Rush, Cozy, Magic Hour. Chamomile is mix of Heart of Gold and Snowdrift. Compared to Gold Rush it stamps more yellow but not as yellowish gold as Heart of Gold. Hope this helps❤
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.