Chamomile (B367) - Metallic Light Orange Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Chamomile (B367) is a warm marigold stamping polish with a soft silvery metallic shimmer. This unique color blends soft orange with warm bronze and a touch of cool micro shimmers to achieve its earthy, warm glow.
- DOWN TO EARTH: A warm marigold bronze color with a soft and silky metallic finish.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- Magic Hour
- stamping polish
This is a versatile and beautiful stamping polish. I'm obsessed with metals, shimmers and glitters. This one did not disappoint.
The color is beautiful!
This color looks like an antique gold on the nails. I absolutely love it with my Maniology “Fringe Forever” plates.
Metallic Light Copper
It is basically a light metallic copper color. Stamps great with both the ice cube stamper and the duo-ended smaller stamper by Maniology. Looks good and crisp.
I’ve love everything I have gotten from Maniology!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.