Lilac Clouds (B238) - Light Purple Stamping Polish
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- GAZE INTO THE STARS: This space-inspired polish captures the milky way with a lush creamy finish.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- chrome powders
- Lilac Clouds
Lilac Clouds(B238)... was literally picked for me... a color that I normally wouldn't pick myself... but it honestly worked out perfectly... it's great for stamping or base color when using holo/duo chrome powders or polish
The color is a little greyer than pictured, I'd say use it with reverse stamping or thicker lined designs, fine lines it seems to grey out the base color.
Beautiful color and great opacity! Maniology has some of the best stamping polishes I've ever used.
Such a pretty polish!
Nice true color as it shows
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.