Mani x Me October 2018 : Boys' Tears (B246) - Blue-ish Purple Stamping Polish
Raise hell and make them cry with our Boys' Tears (B246) stamping polish. We've bottled up all of your ex-boyfriends' tears with this gorgeous blue-ish purple polish, so go out there, look fierce, and break some hearts. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for your most beautiful manicure yet.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- KAWAII HALLOWEEN: We've bottled up all of your ex-boyfriends' tears with this gorgeous blurple stamping polish.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- stamping experience
Not the same color as pictured.
Was disappointed when I received this one cause it wasn't like the picture on the website at all. It definitely is more of a purple than a blue. To me it really just resembles a purple. I was hoping for the blue it looked like on the picture. Was going to return but I would have to pay for shipping back and that's not worth it. Luckily my girls like the color so I'm gonna keep it.
Love this color!!
This color is beautiful, I don’t have another like it in my collection! It’s blue but in some lights it looks purple. It looks great with corpse flower a perfect duo! Stamps opaque over white and black.
Boys tears blue stamping polish
I love love love this color. It stands out great against any color especially white!!! It looks amazing and stamps amazing too I recommend it to anyone who wants a great stamping experience my favorite FOR sure.
I love how vibrant this color is. I've worn it alone a few times since I got my October box, and tend to get several complements a day on the color. It's a very fun and pretty color to wear.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.