Moods: Classy (P104) - Green Scattered Holographic Shimmer Nail Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Show off your Classy side with this emerald green nail polish from the Moods nail polish collection. This dark green polish features tiny green glitters and scattered holographic particles that add a touch of rainbow shimmer to your manicure. Each bottle contains 13ml of nail polish.
- IN OUR FEELS: Moods collection features dark, dramatic nail polishes with tiny holographic shimmers.
- NAILED IT: Our regular nail polishes allow you to explore your creativity with special effects and colors that are beautiful for all-over coverage.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: All of our polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *Contains 13ml per bottle*
Why nail polish? Sometimes, your creativity calls for sheer colors, chunky glitters, and extreme special effects that just won't work with stamping. Regular nail polish is made to be painted onto the entire nail with a quicker drying time and features a wide array of fun styles. Explore our collection of regular nail polishes to feel inspired for your next manicure.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Not my favorite
I waited for a while after getting this polish before reviewing it. It isn't horrible, but was not what I expected from Maniology. I guess I am spoiled by their amazing stamping polishes. In my experience, it went on ok and was opaque quickly, and wore well without chipping. My disappointment is from the dark, muddy quality of the green color. It just did not provide the depth and shimmer I wanted.
Pretty in the bottle...
I have only attempted to use this once. It was thick and clumpy and didn't apply smoothly at all. I'll try it again, but so far very disappointed.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.