Morning Glory: Daffodil (B338) - Metallic Yellow Green Stamping Polish
Brighten up your wardrobe with Daffodil (B338) stamping polish. This fresh yellow polish has a slight green tint and a subtle pearly metallic finish. As always, our highly pigmented formulas offer a burst of color for one-coat coverage, bold details, and build-able richness opacity.
- IN BLOOM: Freshen up your nail beds with a yellow-green metallic polish.
- RICH & METALLIC: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
Color went on smooth and covers well works good for reverse stamping
Definitely more on the green side. Nowhere near as yellow as what’s shown on the website.
Like all Maniology polish it goes on smooth and dries quickly. The color is absolutely gorgeous.
Pretty color for the summer. I will use it to paint my nails as well.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.