Morning Glory: Daffodil (B338) - Metallic Yellow Green Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Brighten up your wardrobe with Daffodil (B338) stamping polish. This fresh yellow polish has a slight green tint and a subtle pearly metallic finish. As always, our highly pigmented formulas offer a burst of color for one-coat coverage, bold details, and build-able richness opacity.
- IN BLOOM: Freshen up your nail beds with a yellow-green metallic polish.
- RICH & METALLIC: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- pineapple nails
- stamping polish
- reverse stamping
Simple stand out
A very bright yellow that stamps great on dark and light colors. Really makes me smile when I wear it.
I like this item very much
This color is so pretty as a regular polish or as a stamping polish. To me it seems like it is gold with a little metallic green mixed in.
worked perfectly for the pineapple nails I did!
Metallic yellow green
Color went on smooth and covers well works good for reverse stamping
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.