Morning Glory: Petunia (B337) - Metallic Pink Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Petunia (B337) brings the new warmth of springtime to your fingertips. This bright pink stamping polish features a pearly metallic finish for a refreshing pop of color to accessorize any look. As always, our highly pigmented formulas offer a burst of color for one-coat coverage, bold details, and build-able richness opacity.
- IN BLOOM: A sweet metallic pink stamping polish for a pretty pop of color.
- RICH & METALLIC: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Excellent quality and beautiful color as always.
Super vibrant color, looks like the picture on the website and works great when stamping.
Everything I have purchased I LOVE! Have never stenciled before, and it's fun & easy!
The color is amazing and I love using it.
Spring mani’s delight
Love this shade! Perfect for spring.
Pretty color for spring and summer. I use it to paint my nails as well.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.