Musik City Nail Art Manicure Stamping Plate - BM-S317: Kings Of The Beat
Not even the sickest beats of an EDM concert will get you out of this nail stamping trance! Welcome to Musik City. This mesmerizing 10 piece nail stamping collection is mused after the biggest 3 day EDM concert in the high deserts of Sin City, Nevada. We took in all in: the epic basslines, mind altering art exhibits, stunning light and video shows, the color group of attendees; all of these things were our inspriation. KINGS OF THE BEAT (BM-S317) inspired by those awesome helmet wearing DJs with loads of geometric, abstract and 8-bit shapes. Now you can rock these incredible designs on your nails at your next rave, electro-pop, trance, or dub step concert. *APPLICATION* : For any questions, or just some tips or tricks, please click into our Nail Academy tab on our website . **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- NO ONE WILL DO IT BIGGER THAN US! These stamping plates will have you in a white-noise-haze!
- THE MUSIK CITY STAMPING PLATES are loaded of sick Buffet and/or Full Nail designs.
- KINGS OF THE BEAT (BM-S317) inspired by those awesome helmet wearing DJs with loads of geometric, abstract and 8-bit shapes.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.