Mythology: Meraki (BM-XL401) - Single Plate
Our Meraki (BM-XL401) nail stamping plate combines the powerful forces of nature with beautifully hand-drawn artwork inspired by the complexities of Greek culture, art, and mythology. This XL (4.25in x 2.4in) plate features buffet-style designs of Gaia, goddess of Earth; Poseidon, god of the sea; and Hephaestus, god of fire. Detail your nails with an array of accent designs including astrological symbols, classic Greek profile portraits, ionic-style pedestal columns, and the looming face of Zeus, the mighty celestial god. Let the muses sing as you mix and match your favorite patterns for unique and divine manicures. As with all our nail stamping plates, we use laser-engraved stainless steel, so you'll receive the highest quality and most intricate results. We love to hear from you! Leave a review and share your creation!
- MUSE OF MANIS: This Greek-inspired plate features the epic deities of ancient Rome
- HAND-DRAWN: Feel inspired by these beautifully unique hand-drawn details
- SIMPLICITY AT ITS FINEST: Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to perfect nails
- WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES: XL plates (4.75x2.4in) feature tons of accent & buffet-style designs
- INTRICATELY CRAFTED: Our laser-engraved stainless steel guarantees precision & quality results
- water pitcher
I bought it because I really like the theme. It is very special and my sign is Aquarius. I like the image with the water pitcher.
The images were beautiful but not as deeply etched as any of the other plates I ordered. The stamps came up kind of faint even after trying multiple stamping-specific polishes and a variety of stampers. All of my other Bundle Monster plates are perfect and 5-star worthy so I'm thinking this might just be an accident.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.